für 4 Personen
- 100 g butter
- 250 ml milk
- 21 g yeast
- 225 g sugar (for dough and yrup)
- 2 tbsp sugar (for the apricot dices)
- 500 g flour
- 100 ml pott rum
- 3 apricots
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 200 g cream
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- Red currants to garnish
- Flour for work surfaces
- Fat for greasing the cases
- Melt the butter. Add the milk and heat until the mixture is lukewarm. In a separate bowl, mix the yeast and sugar. Then add the lukewarm milk and stir until the yeast has dissolved. Combine salt and flour. Add the yeast and milk mixture. Using the dough hooks on your electric mixer, knead until smooth. Cover the dough and leave to rise in a warm spot for approx. 30 minutes.
- Lightly dust your work surface with flour, roll out the dough and cut into approx. 12 small pieces. Divide the dough into 12 small, greased Bundt pans. Bake in a pre-heated oven (electric: 200°C / fan: 175°C / gas: refer to manufacturer recommendation) for approx. 15 minutes.
- In a pan, simmer 200 ml of water and 200 g of sugar for approx. 5 minutes. Add 80 ml of Pott rum and stir. Remove the pans from the oven. Leave the tarts to cool in their pans for approx. 10 minutes. Once they have cooled, remove the tarts from their pans. Prick the tarts several times with a fork and drizzle with rum syrup.
- Wash, halve and pit the apricots. Cut 2 apricots into wedges and finely dice 1 apricot. Heat the clarified butter in a pan. Fry the apricot wedges in the clarified butter for approx. 1 minute. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp of sugar and caramelise. Add 20 ml Pott rum and condense briefly. Using an electric mixer, whisk the cream until firm. Fold the diced apricot into the cream. Divide the cream evenly onto the tarts. Garnish with apricot wedges and red currants and dust with icing sugar to serve.
Preparation time approx. 1 3/4 hours.
Approx. 1940 kJ, 470 kcal per serving. Protein 7 g, fat 20 g, carbohydrates 63 g